State Street, MSCI, SASB, and CECP in a one-hour debate on June 26th
The interest from the investment community in ESG disclosures is growing at a rapid pace, with no sign of slowing down. Its impact is felt across businesses. What do investors expect and how do all stakeholders push ESG disclosure forward?
To help you understand this shift, we’re running a one-hour debate with four senior executives sharing their insight on delivering ESG disclosures fit for investors. Join us on Wednesday, June 26th, at 9am PST [12pm EST] for our free online webinar with:
• Matthew Welch, President, SASB Foundation
• Ali Weiner, ESG Investment Strategist, State Street Global Advisors
• Samantha Sue Ping, Vice President, Head of ESG Issuer Communications, MSCI
Moderated by Mark Tulay, Director, Strategic Investor Initiative, CECP
Investor driven ESG disclosures is a key topic at the Responsible Business Summit West [San Diego, October 9-10]. The event is bringing together 250+ sustainability leaders and innovators tackling how to lead the change to a sustainable future through innovation, collaboration and investment.
Leaders confirmed include:
• Assistant Secretary-General, UN Environment
• Chief Sustainability Officer, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
• President & CEO, Oxfam America
• Chief Environment Officer, Microsoft
• President & General Counsel, DSM North America
• President, CDP North America
• President & CEO, Fairtrade USA
• Executive Vice President and Group President, Sempra Energy
• Chief Sustainability Officer, FedEx
• Chief Sustainability Officer, MetLife
• Chief Operating Officer, Partnership on AI
What do investors expect and how do all stakeholders push ESG disclosure forward? Learn how to respond at #RBSWEST.
The latest agenda, along with the up-to-date speaker line-up, can be seen here. RBS West is part of the Responsible Business Summit Series, a platform of events where senior practitioners from across the globe meet and share practical ideas on how business can lead the change to a new sustainable future. There is no fluff, just actionable insights and honest discussions on the challenges and opportunities ahead.
More information about the event can be found here. Currently, passes for the event are discounted by $400. To confirm a place at this year’s event click here. For further details contact Ed Long, Project Director at Ethical Corporation, at email@example.com or call +44 (0) 207 375 7188.
Ethical Corporation’s mission is to help businesses around the globe do the right thing by their customers and the world. We believe this is not only how to ensure a future for all but makes good business sense. We serve CSR, compliance, risk and governance communities with topical and insightful business intelligence and meeting places.
We provide business intelligence to more than 3,000 multinational companies every year. Our customers are also NGOs, think-tanks, academia, governments and consultancies. We publish the leading responsible business magazine, website, and research reports. Our conferences are widely recognized as the best in the field.
Responsible Business Summit West ESG disclosures